Be a part of the team that is ending homelessness.
Do you want a fulfilling career helping people? Are you compassionate, accountable, and act with integrity? Apply for a position with SHELTER, Inc.! We are dedicated to hiring the most caring, smart and experienced team members to fulfill our mission of ending homelessness.
Join our culture that believes diversity is a strength, that welcomes enthusiasm, and respects our community.
Compensation & Benefits
We offer competitive compensation packages, professional development opportunities and a collaborative work environment.
- Generous time off: 18 days of Paid Time Off (vacation, sick, personal)
- 14 paid holidays – including your birthday!
- Flexible schedules and telecommuting opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
- Medical insurance – Eight plans to choose from: three Kaiser plans, two Sutter plans, and
three Anthem Blue Cross plans.
- Flexible spending account
- Fully paid employee dental insurance and a portion of your dependent’s premium
- Fully paid employee vision insurance and a portion of your dependent’s premium
- Basic life insurance and long-term disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Voluntary Aflac and Metlife-PetFirst pet insurance plans
- 403b retirement plan with a discretionary match
Open Positions & How to Apply
Join us, and be part of an incredible community of dedicated professionals who share the same passion. Visit our SHELTER, Inc. career page and find your future job.