Be a part of the team that is ending homelessness.
Do you want a fulfilling career helping people? Are you compassionate, accountable, and act with integrity? Apply for a position with SHELTER, Inc.! We are dedicated to hiring the most caring, smart and experienced team members to fulfill our mission of ending homelessness.
Join our culture that believes diversity is a strength, that welcomes enthusiasm, and respects our community.
Compensation & Benefits
We offer competitive compensation packages, professional development opportunities and a collaborative work environment.
- Generous time off: 18 days of Paid Time Off to start, stepping up to 25 days over 8 years (vacation, sick, personal)
- 15 paid holidays – including your birthday!
- Flexible schedules and telecommuting opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
- Medical insurance – Fully paid employee coverage of at least two plans and 50% of dependent’s premium (Kaiser, Sutter Health and Anthem Blue Cross)
- Dental – Fully paid employee coverage and 50% of your dependent’s premium
- Vision – Fully paid employee coverage and 50% of your dependent’s premium
- Flexible spending account
- Group term Life insurance and Accidental Death & Dismemberment – Fully paid employee coverage
- Long-term disability insurance – Fully paid employee coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Voluntary Pet Insurance through Wishbone Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Aflac insurances
- 403b Retirement Plan with matching contribution
Open Positions & How to Apply
Join us, and be part of an incredible community of dedicated professionals who share the same passion. Visit our SHELTER, Inc. career page and find your future job.